JOBS AT CMA
FULL-TIME JUNIOR RECEPTIONIST / TRAINEESHIP
As a Junior Receptionist your duties will include;
- Administration support to a busy admin team
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- General filing and document control
- Scanning, filing, photocopying etc
- Maintaining a clean and safe office environment
What do you need to succeed?
- The right attitude and willingness to learn is a must.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Self motivated and proactive
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
You will work full-time whilst completing your Certificate III in Business as an Australian Trainee. You will be part of a fun and enthusiastic team who love what they do.
Interviews will commence soon, so send your resume through today to be considered. Please email your resume together with a brief cover letter to email@example.com. **Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
- What is your highest level of education?
- Rate your skill level using Microsoft Office products